Posted by: Seyi
Transaction Processing Senior Analyst
Location: BGC. Taguig;
Shift: 12MN – 9AM; 7AM – 4PM
Overall Purpose (Transaction Processing Senior Analyst)
The Team Lead will be responsible for the daily management of a team of content moderating analysts. They will be responsible for ensuring that SLAs are met and that the quality rate of their analysts does not drop below contractual agreed percentages.
• Management of a team of Team Leads.
• Making sure SLAs are met on a daily basis.
• Enforcing The Organisation core values within the team and project.
• Identify holes in customer policies and drafts proposals accordingly.
• Calibrate with Quality Assurance analyst on quality scoring and research ways to fix quality issues.
• The Team Lead will be in charge of conducting daily huddles, week wrap up meetings and monthly 121s with the analysts and the management team.
• The Team Lead will be responsible for the professional growth of their direct reports, and will be responsible for the measurement of their team’s success.
• Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment
• Identify ways to automate and maximize the client process including submission of We@The Organisation ideas.
• Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements
• Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
• Shares information required for the team to be successful
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
Problem Solving & Escalation Management Advanced
Call/Conversation Management Advanced
Customer Interaction Advanced
Research Ability Trained
Attention To Detail Advanced
Writing Composition Advanced
Typing Skills Trained (40 WPM)
• Bachelor’s Degree any field
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Google Docs, and the internet
• Ability to summarize articles into succinct phrases for ease of understanding.
• Ability to read and interpret text requests accurately
• Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to ‘go the extra mile’.
• Resourcefulness and creative thinking
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
• Ability to manage a team of multi-cultural analysts in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate.
• Possession of excellent organizational skills.
Overall Purpose: (Service Delivery Ops Senior Analyst)
Provide functional and/or technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries, Liase with other teams to resolve requests/issues in timely manner. Ensure proper documentations, notifications, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
• Collaborate with leadership to understand develop conclusions about sales trends, and recommend action plans to improve sales performance, sales efficiency and alignment of sales activities with business strategy
• Contribute to direction and/or supervise entity programs and initiatives targeted at improving sales performance and sales capability
• Maintain sales processes, tools, techniques and training for entity sales activities that may be global in nature
• Recommend direction of delivery responsibility for sales effectiveness processes and identify and help implement annual sales effectiveness priorities and programs
• Participate in change management aspects to support the ongoing growth and evolution of the sales program, helping integrate The Organisation’s changes into the program’s objectives
Skills and qualifications:
Customer Insight - P2
Deal Shaping - P2
Negotiation Management - P2
Sales Enablement - P2
Sales Planning and Forecasting - P2
Sales Pursuit Management - P1
Sales Reporting and Analytics - P1
Value Analysis and Prioritization - P1
Overall Purpose: (Transaction Processing Senior Analyst)
Customer Service Delivery professionals includes the management of customer interactions to increase customer satisfaction and improve service quality.
Service Enablement professionals support activities associated with enabling the customer and providing service support.
• Drive optimal commercial in stock and inventory week of supply
• Drive collaborative forecasting and inventory management (CPFR) with the Retail Partner thru all life stages of the products
• Develop and create regular communication, and reporting to consolidate the interface between the Client and commercial accounts
• Build mutually beneficial partnerships and networks with Vendor Partners, Commercial, Sales, Marketing and functional teams
• Lead order to cash fulfillment execution across teams and execution of product launch and delivery of products to market
• Manage IPQ Initial Purchase Quantity from resellers, ship plan, and Street Date/Ship Date for new products
• Drive inventory management through virtual team to improve in stock, reduce excess and obsolete.
• Manage products transition to maximize sell through of end of life inventory and minimize return.
• Execute marketing initiatives pricing, promotions and assortment resets.
• Collaborate, impact, influence and execute Sales Marketing assortment plans and programs.
• Drive joint commercial Client strategy and scorecard accountability (collaboration, alignment and execution)
• Produce monthly and weekly Executive reports and analysis on Commercial Partner performance.
Gratitude Philippines recruitment services
Unit 504-B, 530 Shaw Boulevard, Summit One Tower Building, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Posted by: AFEEZ
Multinational Company 222 Views
Job Description: • Execution of specific areas of responsibility/deliverables with minimal supervision • Serving as a functional expert for a program or a defined set of programs. Applies kn....
Skills: Knowledge and experience in deploying WAN- and LAN-side network configuration • With hands-on experience in configuring and troubleshooting differ
Posted by: AFEEZ
Multinational Company 718 Views
MEDIA REVIEW ANALYST LOCATION: QUEZON CITY Responsibilities: • Understand Client Policies and Guidelines • Review user reports regarding website content • Make decisions according ....
Skills: Passionate about the internet
Posted by: Serge
Gratitude Jobs 1247 Views
Mega Hiring for TSR position with SIGNING BONUS 100 HC needed for the account One day Hiring Process Easy Selection Must Have atleast 1 year CC exp in Handling TSR Day 1 HMO & Day 1 life insuranc....
Skills: Must have handled TSR account before Good to Excellent English communication
Posted by: Gratitude
Gratitude Philippines 986 Views
We At Gratitude Philippines Are Able To Successfully Cater To The Recruitment And Staffing Requirements Of BPO Sector From Onshore To Offshore Locations.We Take Special Care Of Bpo Briefing Process To....
Skills: Good Communication....fluent english And good in Computers
Posted by: Rahul
Gratitude jobs 1098 Views
We are hiring for CSR Travel, Insurance, healthcare, Epson, sprint, prime and many more easy accounts.....
Skills: Good English communication, good typing speed.