Posted by: AFEEZ
LOCATION: PASAY CITY
A Senior Technical Writer is responsible for analyzing, mapping, documenting, and maintaining high-quality procedures housed in our online user reference manual. The writer interacts with subject matter experts in all divisions to identify procedural inconsistencies and inefficiencies both intra- and interdepartmentally. Senior Technical Writers are also responsible for project management and mentoring Technical Writers.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Write consistent, concise, easy-to-understand, plain language procedures intended for new hire audiences.
• Create desktop procedures consistent with and resulting from regulatory, compliance, and legal changes.
• Work with business unit contacts to ensure updates are made within compliant timeframes.
• Gather, assess and confirm interpretation of new and/or changing business practices.
• Maintain open communication with departmental contacts to monitor the effectiveness of existing desktop procedure documentation and to ensure the Corporate Training Team is kept informed of procedural changes.
• Develop and maintain procedures adhering to the internally developed process.
• Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
• Provide Instructional Designers and Trainers updates to ensure instructional material is being developed and maintained from the most current desktop procedures.
• Train and mentor other Technical Writers.
• Review procedures created by other Technical Writers to provide feedback on procedure structure, content, learning validity and adherence to standards and guidelines.
• Maintain expertise in the principles of organizational communication and documentation.
• Identify inefficiencies by monitoring changes in procedure and coordinating cross-functional reviews to provide support for the streamlining of business practices as they relate to desktop procedures.
• Adherence to strict project deadlines.
• Build relationships and support business units with determining what needs to be documented, creating documentation, understanding cross-functional impacts, ensuring accuracy and communicating business task changes.
• Write clear and concise procedures followed by associates at the desktop level. The procedures are used to train new hires and existing associates how to perform the required job tasks and notify them when the job tasks have changed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Masters in Communication, college degree in journalism, English or communications, or equivalent related business experience required
• Minimum 4 to 6 years of high performance in technical writing
• Proficient written and verbal skills using the English language
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation, paying attention to detail and the necessary sequence of the steps/procedures.
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate for users with non-technical backgrounds
• A comfort level working with changing technology and software
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite required, especially Word and Excel
• Technical/business writing and editing skills
• Project management experience, including project start-up and process improvement methodologies
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to handle strict deadlines and the pressures of working with others on complicated deliverables
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
WORK SCHEDULE: Night shift
Posted by: AFEEZ
Multinational Company 351 Views
Job Description: • Monitoring of Statutory reporting • Payroll validation and reconciliation and reporting • Payroll accounting, journal entries and accruals • Various reportorial require....
Skills: Must have a strong background in end to end PH payroll management • Good communications skills • Advanced knowledge in Excel Reporting • Stro
Posted by: poorva
gratitude jobs 978 Views
hiring for team leader post in manila.....
Skills: good communication skills
Posted by: Donnaleen
Asia Select, Inc. 1283 Views
Be one of the pioneers in a start-up healthcare insurance company in the Philippines, but one of the top in the United States! Description: Motivates and encourages Representatives while providing....
Skills: Motivates and encourages Representatives while providing technical guidance Provides quality control services such as call monitoring and conducts au
Posted by: Hasan
Gratitude 1094 Views
Job Title: Accounts Transaction Processing Level 2 Location: Manila Qualification: 1) Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred 2) Minimum ....
Skills: Planning, Finance
Posted by: chirayu
gratitude india 2449 Views
hello everyone we are looking for team leader for collection in one of the top company with an attractive salary package if you are the one then dont waste your time and contact me before you miss the....
Skills: strong B2B collection background from BPO. good communication skills