Posted by: AFEEZ
ASSISTANT MANAGER - RECRUITMENT
LOCATION : MANILA & CEBU
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Overall responsibility for carrying out recruitment and screening of candidates for all junior levels.
• Would be responsible for planning & executing the hiring strategy for staffing.
• Would need to deliver hiring nos. within a set time frame.
• Improve and modify the recruitment process to meet internal customer requirements
• Drive the recruitment team to deliver quality candidates.
• Help in designing and positioning the advertisement in leading newspapers.
• Manage/liase hiring needs with various manpower supply vendors.
• Update, create and maintain timely market intelligence to support the management inputs
• Ensure maintenance of up-to-date information on the recruitment status/recruitment MIS at any given point in time.
• Should ensure that the identification, contracting and management of vendors that supplement functional and segment recruitment needs is effective and fulfills client/function head requirements
• Responsible to create processes and experiences that grow the capacity of the organization's key people resources
• Handle Recruiter’s Annual Appraisal and relative data points
• Responsible for lateral hiring (end to end). Sourcing to Onboarding
• Team Management (Motivation, Coaching, Performance, Conflict Management
SPAN OF CONTROL:
Span of this role will be to manage a team of 5-7 Recruiters, Analysts, Coordinators etc.
DECISION MAKING / AUTHORITY:
Decision to be taken in consultation with superior
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS (ESSENTIAL):
• Should possess E2E Recruitment Domain Knowledge
• Should be familiar with all channels of viz job portals, print media, building reference, headhunting, campus interviews etc
• Excellent spoken & written communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal, effectiveness & teamwork skills to empower, influence
• Organizing and controlling ability
• Good interviewing and analyzing skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to deliver on time and as per specifications
EDUCATIONAL/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (ESSESNTIAL/DESIRED):
• Graduate in any specialization (preferably Psychology) from an institute of reasonable repute
• 2 to 3 years of Team Management experience in Recruitment
Posted by: Adil
Leading BPO 1376 Views
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field or equivalent experience (Graduate in Commerce or Finance – preferred). • Must have solid experience in Process Excell....
Skills: Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Posted by: Hasan
Gratitude Inc 7365 Views
Workforce Services Senior Manager Workforce Services Senior Manager Responsibilities: • Responsible for managing the WFM and AP/QA functional teams • Overall management of t....
Skills: People mgnt,Workforce Mangement
Posted by: Hasan
Gratitude India 1217 Views
Shift: Lead quality delivery of labor and employment law support. Act as legal advisor on employment law issues to corporate functions, business and to legal leads. Your role includes some or al....
Skills: Legal ,Employment
Posted by: Nazarea
Gratitude Philippines 1582 Views
We have an opening for Assistant Manager Role. Here are the qualifications: · 2-3 years’ experience as a Manager/Assistant Manager in a call center set up · Experience handling Team Leaders ....
Skills: Team Player, Organization Skills, Attention to detail
Posted by: Marco
Gratitude Philippines 1347 Views
MANAGERIAL POSITIONS FOR BPO (RAMP) Eastwood & Alabang Site: *GROUP MANAGER - TRANSITION (PROJECT MANAGER) Eastwood only: *GROUP MANAGER – TRAINING (TRAVEL ACCOUNT) *GROUP MANAGER –....
Skills: EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS